Independent (or Solo) Diving
- Increase your personal safety, learn more about yourself and your own equipment.
- Backup and redundancy systems, such as additional tanks and regulators, give more safety to photographers, scientist and all dive guides.
- Diving independently increases your awareness of safety and planning ahead.
- Divers who can take care of themselves can then take better care of their buddy.
- Diving independently can be the ideal situation for an undisturbed view of the underwater world.
During this SSI Course you will learn:
- Equipment setup.
- Use of redundancy systems.
- Emergency procedures.
- Dive Planning including SAC rates and the rule of thirds.
- Evaluation of surface and underwater conditions.
There are many ways in which this course can benefit your personal diving safety and confidence, so sign up here. Speciality dives €22 each additional to dive package plus €38 for certification.
Considering other courses to extend your range and experiences? Then our Adventure Course Package is right for you!